week 13

I have done all coding work and tested all functions before this Tuesday. I just checked all code we submitted to the team zone and solved some bugs. 

I put three paintings at the top of the page, and in search part,  map and photos can be showed together. That could improve whole webpage visual effect.

In the report, I did the description about how the system works, all function and put the comments in the code and report.





On the contact session this week, we drawn on the board and posted posters on it. Some classmates test our website and all of them like that and they all like the search part and feedback. Some of them wrote comments and asked how the feedback function works.











I think my team did good job on Tuesday and we really like some products from other group. I like this course, it makes me feel curious all the semester and I have learnt a lot.














评论

此博客中的热门博文

week 1

week 10

week 2