week 15

I have improved after this semester and reviewed HTML, CSS and JS. Me and my teammates built this website little by little and also learnt how to arrange time and make a plan. We did prototypes and target user analysis, created persona and layout. Teamwork is quite important during application creating period, and I have learnt how to communicate with others to Improve efficiency.




Furthermore, this course has changed my mindset. When I browse other websites, I use the website from a designer's point of view to find out the advantages and disadvantages of the website. This change will make me become more sensitive to web design, learn more good design methods and get inspiration.


I used about 2 weeks on portfolio and I visited some websites.I like the design of hilanoam.carbonmade.com , and I used some design methods in this website. I built this website by using HTML, CSS, JS. The layout of this website is clear and simple, and this make visitors focus on designer's work. 




I made a logo on www.logaster.cn and put that on this website. I also used twitter sharing and feedback function in this website. Flashing is a new part and I selected some pictures, some are screen shot I took during this semester and some are paintings or well-designed pictures(from www.designspiration.net).



I have also met some friends in this course and I think I will enroll another course about web design next semester.


评论

此博客中的热门博文

week 1

week 10

week 2